Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Lauren O'Connell makes her decision



There are a variety of players that have just blown me away with their long ball shooting ability and some did it early in their high school career, St Agnes star Lauren O'Connell happens to be one of them. Few freshmen have dropped close to 10 three's in front of me and when you can shoot the ball as effortlessly and accurately  as this young lady can, well she has definitely been a "must see" for me over the years.

O'Connell didn't settle for just being known as a three point shooter, she worked on her midrange and attacking the basket to add variety and that variety has given her numerous choices on where she'll take it to the next level and her decision is USU Eastern

I asked O’Connell on why she chose the Golden Eagles and she said 
"When I visited USU Eastern I knew it was a great fit because both Coach Chelsey and Coach Morgan were very supportive and they both have great experience playing at all levels.”

She also added “I love the style and type of basketball they play at USUE and I knew it would fit well with the way I play. I'm so excited to learn from both coaches because they are both so knowledgeable and will help me grow as a player”

Lauren has amazed me over the years and I expect eve more during her college career and I’ll definitely be keeping you updated