Thursday, May 19, 2016

Prime Time #CCClassic 8th Grade #TipSheet



HOUSTON, Texas- The Clutch City Classic hosted by time definitely had me jumping and I tried to see as many players as I could multiple times, well providing I had rosters for the teams so instead of combining 7th and 8th grade Tip Sheets, I decided to drop something on them separately. Katy Chaos definitely had players that are up and coming, I'll definitely make an effort to keep my eyes on them down the road and the Creole Blazers made a run and have several talented players I don't know so here we go. All players are 2020's unless noted

Mikayla Green (Ft Bend Bombers) only 5'1 and a 7th grader, she's showing signs of brilliance down the road. She's aggressive with the ball, can create her own shot and nail it while being heavily defended

Savanna Smith (Katy Rebels Lauritano) several bright spots on this squad but Smith showed me so much in so little time that I chose her this go round. Midrange is always a plus, especially at a young age and with her athleticism, playing the passing lane was a breeze

Alexyss Jackson (Lady Panthers) very physical player that doesn't run from contact. Scored with ease inside and rebounded well on both ends of the court. If she grows a few inches, she may just be a household name but at 5'6, I definitely know her name now

Maddie Henderson (Houston Premier) one of my favorite programs this century, they've always been supportive and kept me busy with their talented players I've written about. This season is no different and with so many to chose from, Henderson get's it this time. She see's and runs the floor, she creates her shot in traffic and scored many ways, especially from midrange