Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Crossover 14U takes 2nd in Gold at Hoopfest

I liked Tierra Matthews the first time I saw her and I'm thinking as active as she was around the basket along with her frame, I'm thinking this kid just might make some noise. In the championship game against DFW Elite Capra, she did just that as she put in the work just like I expected.




This was one of the best games of the tournament and this Crossover 14U is loaded with a lot of talent but the young lady who made the Tip Sheet is Danna'Shean"Dada" Evans who simply took the game over down the stretch. Let me set the stage for you, down by one, Evans hits a 25 footer with 4.7 seconds left only to have 2017 Tayelin Grays go the length of the court to hit a 12 footer off the glass to force the OT



Again, this team is loaded and I'll have more on this talented group to come