Saturday, May 21, 2016

Houston Premier 8th Grade #CCClassic


As I look over the Houston Premier roster, several names stand out in my head as players who've already made one of my Tip Sheets before HS. Amelia Thedinger, above, and Lane Rice continue to take their games to different heights and I really enjoyed the progression from Kiersten Rich and Emily Englebart. Shelby Reynolds pull-up was clicking early in the morning on Sunday, I'm talking 8am and while I'm at it, a little S/O to Emma Slaughter for just making plays


Paige Underbrink, above, is long, plays passing lanes well and finishes while Collette Taylor's pull-up in traffic definitely caught my eye. This has been a fun group to watch and as other classes graduate, it seems like HP keeps reloading down the pipeline and several of these kids are going to be in the mix . Jodie Watson and Lilly Shoffner's play kept the momentum going and Maddie Henderson just did numerous things and was mentioned on the Tip Sheet

READ MORE