Wednesday, August 6, 2014

TWELVE #FieldhouseFriday #PrimeTimeNationals


I tried to catch pictures of Precious Daily however that proved to be a challenge because it appears she's as quick off the court as she is on it so either she did something she'[s already mastered on the floor, anticipated what I was about to do and turned her head

The team was a combination of two when I caught them earlier in the season and when I saw the maroon and several familiar faces, it hit me, so I had to make sure they would be on my "must see" list the next day and by was I glad I did

Read more


On thing about me, II don't have anything but time so I caught the younger Daily sister in action. This team has a lot of talent, wait, their two teams and I can't wait to watch their progression over the years