Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Youngsters shine at #PrimeTime on #FieldhouseFriday


So many memories pop into my head when I watch the younger ages play and although I don't get to see a lot of 3rd-5th grade teams, it was fun watching them go at it during PTN


There are several instances where I label kids "can't miss" because so many have shown me that they just had "it" at an early age but let me also say that I've never counted anyone out and I never will because your destiny is in your hands, not based on what someone says you can't do

A big example would be a young lady that grew fast and was still raw, well parents and players made fun of this kid back then yet she wound up being an All American and play in the WNBA so my advice to the youngsters is to Work, Work Work and Oh Yeah Work because you never know who's looking