Saturday, August 9, 2014

Steward and Hunter also captured in #AutoAwesome #GirlsGotGame

Okay I started off with the three youngsters who stayed for both sessions, you saw Kayla Bogan in the first set, now Kyndall Hunter (pink) and Giana Steward step up to the plate. First of all, Steward also made the trip down from San Antonio, she plays for SA Finest and I've only seen glimpses of her but as you all know, or at least should know, it doesn't take me long and I'm seeing some great signs

Read more

I've seen Hunter before and if you read what I said in the above link, my first impression was her ability to handle the ball and get to the rim and finish, well that hasn't changed but what has been added is her midrange, she's a worker as well as Bogan and Steward and I know they had to be tired after going TRWT, two rounds with Tyler, again no one does it nor comes up with acronyms at the drop of a dime like, well me