Wednesday, August 6, 2014

S/O to yet Another Level


I don't always do a good job at locking numbers in my phone, especially during an event so when I keep getting texts to go watch a team, I had to ask is your daughter on this team because I just wanted be prepared. Well his daughter wasn't on the team yet Coach Antoine Smith is someone that I've had a chance to enhanced watching Another Level go off, either at a DFW or SA Finest event like they did this season

Read  more


Micayla Haynes simply goes off at the drop of a dime but it's players galore on this team and well throughout the state of Oklahoma and parents always remember no matter how good your daughter may be, TALENT IS EVERYWHERE. Oh yeah, the team he wanted me to check out was the Oklahoma Lady Knights, a 5th grade squad led by Alyssa Parmer who is a triple double waiting to happen so thanks again bro because they helped light up Fieldhouse Friday for me

Read more