Thursday, August 21, 2014

'17 Leblanc-Ernest accelerates process over summer



What do I preach over and over? If you said progression pat yourself on the back because you are definitely paring attention and if you've been paying attention, like Jade Leblanc-Ernest does on and off the court, that's even better because if there's one thing I love more than progression it's comprehension because if you don't get it, well that's a problem. This young Under The Radar star caught my eye a couple of years ago with the Pearland Hawks because I saw she actually got it, see I watch kids on the floor and in the huddle and if I'm close enough, I also get to see how they react to what's being taught. Over the course of these two years, not only is she getting it, she's giving it as well and I'm talking either with HCYA or a breakout summer with the Hawks. Hold on, a picture is worth a thousand words right, well this video is........