Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Skyrise Elite run falls just short #PrimeTimeNationals


Sorry I couldn't get better pics in the Fieldhouse Friday game between Skyrise Elite and Oklahoma Select Red but I was running on fumes after a hectic day that had me hopping from court to court to catch players hooping all over and from everywhere. I already touched on these two teams meeting again in the 7th Grade Championship, Oklahoma won going away but nevertheless this game was so enjoyable I would have paid to see it, I can't remember the last time I actually had to that, if ever but I would have or snuck in


Halle Jones told me a couple of years ago I was her publicist, well the way she plays, I have no problemn with that but her game will speak for itself. She and Bree Bookman, along wit Mackenzie Green all bring something different at the guard spot while Kate Petrovic has the right last name because she can simply fill it up


How bout this one, Amanda Ferry keeps getting scary and that'sin a good way, well bad if you're going against her. I'm digging those bookends she and Elizabeth "Great" Scott have showed me over the past two seasons but the improvement from both Alecia Whyte and Ashley Daniel has simply been something to see

Read more