Friday, August 22, 2014

Comprehension is very important


I used the pink shirt to show my soft side in case this comes off wrong and if you follow me on Facebook and (or) Twitter, you have probably seen me post things like don't tag me in events I'm not covering or put me in long group messages, especially when it doesn't apply to me and sometimes I tell people different ways using a variety of terminology but that's just me

It's only 24 hours in a day, I spend a lot of time doing what I do and I just don't like being bothered with nonsense and the most recent example was an IM asking me to bring my team out to the coast, I forgot which one and I responded back by asking do you know me or even know what I do and I even put links to both my blog and website. Well the response I got back was "all I want to know is if you're interested in bringing a team and if so what age group" and this tells me they never took the time to click on the link

Comprehension on and off the court is a must and I've given you numbers, stats and everything else as far as making it to the next level and based on the NCAA

READ MORE

That's pretty cut and dry so cover your bases and maximize your daughter's chances because I actually watch the kids play and will always keep it real

CONSULTING