Thursday, August 7, 2014

Comprehension is a must, on and off the court



Whenever I do stories, it's important that you actually read it all the way through otherwise you might miss something. Cliff note versions are available on Twitter however due to character limits, I have to put to bulk either on here or on the GPR website. I finished Fieldhouse Friday yesterday however when I initially got started, I touched on the championship games I saw, 6th and 7th Grade Divisions and at the end of the story I said I would do something on each team on the BLOG, here, there was simply too much talent and the overwhelming majority got talent

Read more

Today, I roll back to Championship Sunday with the big girls and always remember just because you think you have a crystal ball doesn't mean you do

Read more