Monday, August 4, 2014

GPR turning it up again next season, be ready


It's only water folks, I quit drinking years ago because I didn't want to be caught knocking anyone out at my daughters games and people would say I was drunk but I'm seeing more and more parents getting a bit to riled up in these children's games but that's just my opinion

I closed it out with a very successful Prime Time Nationals, I had a chance to travel more outside of Texas this year thanks to Prime Time and next year will be even bigger. I'm locking in my calendar now and I only had two weekends off last season so from March until the end f July, I was all over the place

Please note I'm not publicizing anyone's events that I'm not covering or being compensated for, if they're making money, I should too and I don't work for gear, for every 10 lbs I lose I have various closets full of stuff with tags still on them so that's not appealing

The best way to find out where I'll be is to check the EVENTS tab on my website

When I cover an event, based on what the director has contracted me for is the content I'll put out, you've seen my work and who goes and watches 3rd, 4th and 5th graders, well I did at PTN and was truly happy to see "The Future"

Always remember there are several people selling you on things that just aren't true, I'm going to always do one thing and that's keep it real with the players, the parents and especially the college coaches

Parents before you're misled, think about checking me out

Read more