Tuesday, August 5, 2014

D1 Academy loaded as well #FieldhouseFriday #PrimeTimeNationals



I mentioned earlier that D1 Academy and and DC Queens had some of the top young talent in the Metroplex, well that's putting it mildly because those kids up there take their games quite seriously at a young age. I'm not saying that doesn't happen in other areas but I'm talking volume, quantity, numbers or however else you want to look at it


First of all I've been doing research on this since I got into an argument with a guy years ago on the all but dead Texas Hoops which was a great source for both information and entertainment, at least for me it was and it served a great purpose on the girl's side but the bottom line is he was right, the Metroplex is still ahead a decade later as far as the amount of talent