Monday, August 4, 2014

#FieldhoseFriday with the Lady Knights at #PrimeTimeNationals


I was told that I needed to make sure and check out #32 on the Oklahoma Lady Knights after the 2021 had just went off for a triple double, points, rebounds and steals and after seeing Alyssa Parmer, I wasn't disappointed in her or her teammates



Parmer is legit and am I ready to label her "can't miss" in the 5th grade, I already have because when you comprehend what she does at a young age, can handle the ball going full speed and her speed is not average plus brings a little flair, well remember I definitely know where the bar was set and she's one with a bright future

This is a solid young team and to be honest with you I truly enjoyed watching all of them and with the work ethic they showed on the floor, I'm sure it didn't just happen overnight. The Gramling twins, Tamia and Talia were part of the show that the Lady Knights put on and I can't wait to catch this talented group of players again