Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Levings sisters ready after Swarm

Kendra Levings is a player I haven't seen a lot of but from what I've seen, there is no doubt in my mind that the 2018 Under The Radar star will have colleges all over from, well all over before it's all said and done. She''s 5'10 and has dropped close to double digit threes in multiple games, yes 2018, 5'10 and multiple 3's so that in itself tells you something. Levings game is more than just that, she bring a lot to the table and the table is still being set as she enters high school



Kendra's younger sister Katelyn kept me in a trance at Prime Time Nationals and I was sold on the the 6'2 Under The Radar player simply because of her size and age, she's a 2020, and I didn't need an eye exam to know that I had perfect vision on this one. To sum it up, she'll be a triple double waiting to happen, oh yeah, and like big sister, she can shoot the three. Both young ladies played for the Oklahoma Swarm 2018 and 2020 teams respectively and I can't wait to see them again