Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Skyrise Future is now #FieldhouseFriday #PrimeTimeNationals


Young and talented is how I've described many of the players I had a chance to catch on Fieldhouse Friday and the more I watched as the day progressed, the more I was, well impressed. Houston Skyrise also had multiple area teams participating and on their Future squad, the game definitely started with the one

Dede Davis a 2020 you won't need glasses for, she's lightning quick and once she gets by you, it's almost over. She can handle the ball and also sees the floor which comes in handy with 2021 Alexis Babineaux. Babineaux is almost at the magic number, that's six feet if you don't know, and she's already poised beyond her years and the desire I'm seeing tells me she's going to be a threat

Jada Malone is also another target, Malone simply keeps getting better every time I've seen her and she's a growth spurt away from that magic number as well, btw, she's also a 2021 which makes her being one of the vocal leaders on the team even more impressive than her strength in the paint. This program has some players and to top that off, gimme an S-K-Y-R-I-S-E