Saturday, August 16, 2014

Coming at ya so be ready


There is nothing I admire more about players who use logic on why something I say won't happen and one thing I can say about Chasity Patterson and Deauzya Richards is neither has never lacked confidence in their game nor their teammates and as two of the top 2017 players in the galaxy head into their sophomore seasons, wait three more years, it may come down to a North Shore vs Cy Ranch in R3 in the newly aligned, well made, 6A Conference

District 17 will have three heavyweights from the Cy Fair area in Ranch, Fair and Woods and until I know where players land after this thing gets rolling, I just threw a little something on the front page but I'll be trying to figure it out, yeah right, as the season nears. Other than Charli Collier, I wonder who will have some of the biggest impacts right off the top from the 2018 class so we'll dabble at that as well

Next week I'll be dropping mini  stories fro the July events I covered, well the next two weeks as I continue to tedious task of updating players and always remember you can't get a hit unless you step up to the plate