Tuesday, August 12, 2014

#GirlsGotGame finishes with a bang



Okay I touched on the four players around the magic number, I touched on the out of town young ladies and also the younger ones that decided to go at it in both sessions so as I play everything back in my head, Kyra Meredith and Devon Caldwell showed me something as they both went through the drills quite well and the first thing you have to do is to be able to comprehend things, they certainly did that


Mackenzie Green has definitely been working and if you use the search bar above and place hher name in there, you'll know I've been watching this young lady fr a long time, the addition of the step back blew me away. Dylan Malone and Adenike Thomas just brought so much energy, both are fighters that get after it  and simply won't quit. Mailyn Wilkerson also needs to be in that category as she simply brings it every play