Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Is Wagner in the driver's seat in R4?



San Antonio Wagner made it to Austin last season and since they're moving the State Championship to the Alamo City, I wouldn't be surprised if they were back along with an enormous amount of fan support. When you have a BCS duo like Kiana Williams and Amber Ramirez to try and guard, good luck because if you try and double either, you're in for a long night. Williams showed me she was good a couple of years ago but what she did over the summer simply has her as one of the top 2017's in the world, just that simple and I don't what else I can say about Ramirez because watching her throw a no look 40 foot pass on the money sold me then, she was in the 7th grade, in fact she completed the cycle of amazing things I've personally watched her so this summer as well