Monday, August 4, 2014

Rebel with a cause Harmon seals deal for 2021 #PrimeTimeNationals

I liked her last season when I caught her about three minutes but everything I've heard about Rori Harmon is more than on point in fact I tweeted that watching her handle the ball and get to the rim was as close to me seeing my daughter at the same age, while playing up. Keep in mind one of my sayings, it's not what you do, it's who you do it against and when you're doing certain things against quality players that are older, well you just have to trust me on this one because I truly know

Harmon is poised and understands the game at a young age, wait, she also thinks the game and knows how to take advantage of certain situations, which is something you can't teach. This young lady is going to be a legitimate star, a BCS player and in the running for several big awards as she progresses but her competitive nature along with her upside had me glad I made the early games