Friday, August 1, 2014

Air Max light on their feet opening day at #PrimeTimeNationals

I don't always look at the roster however I knew I hadn't much sleep and I thought I was seeing double a few times however once I realized that Kayla and Kaitlyn Guillory were twins, things were almost back to normal. I say almost because no matter what five Air Max had on the floor, they were simply overpowering in pool play and didn't lose until the met runner-up Waco Lady Panthers in the semi's where they lost a tough 57-51 encounter and wound up finishing 4th in the 9th Grade Division. Kayla Guillory and Hannah Dunning made the Tip Sheet
\
Read more 

Vanessa Alonzo saw the floor well while Jazmyne Mason was a terror in the paint, rebound and blocking shots and simply battled for everything. Not sure who #34 was but she drained shots with regularity and Kaitlyn Guillory anticipated extremely well to come up with several steals and simply made big plays throughout the event