Thursday, August 21, 2014

'17 Banfield leaving em standing still


How would I sum up Under The radar star Marissa Banfield in one sentence? She simply gets the job done. As a 10 year old, I KNEW she was going to be a player, one of the "girls" and make it beyond just being a next level player because she has "it". I can't describe what that is, I only know it when I see it and one thing you can take to the bank is I haven't been wrong yet

Banfield is rarely wrong either as she handles the most important position with ease and wit her having one of the highest assist/turnover ratios going, it's no surprise that colleges not only know who she is but she's landed on quite a few of their short lists, in other words, she's a #D1LOCK

Banfield went off with her GTE club team this past summer and she'll be doing the same again with Westbury Christian at The Last Rub, yeah, yeah, yeah I'll be there