Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Lady Knights vs NT United #FieldhouseFriday #PrimeTimeNationals



NT United definitely has some bright young stars coming through their pipeline which at the top has a young lady I tabbed Miss Triple Double a couple of seasons ago at Prime Time Nationals. I had a HS coach walk up to me and said it was sad people were wring about how good this kid and she was nothing more than a volleyball player because he had been a coach for over 30 years and he knew talent. A few years ago I used to respond in a different manner but times have changed and I said "coach, I know several guys that have been mechanics for over 30 years and their cars are always broke"

Needless to say I was right, no I don't get tired of saying that, as that young lady is ranked the top player in 2016. Am I a genius, well I think common sense sort of handled this one but the talent I caught between the Lady Knights and NT Unites showed me several stars will have their names in the sky, in fact

Read more