Sunday, August 3, 2014

Katy Wildcats on prowl at #PrimeTimeNationals

I caught the Katy Wildcats against the Lady Jackets, a team that might pull a Bum Phillips and kick the door in next years Prime Time Nationals because they were one of the top teams in the whole event period, their story is coming later. What I do know is when I caught the Wildcats again, I was truly impressed because of several reasons and one, the whole team is from Morton Ranch HS in Katy, a team that hasn't the playoffs many times if any since the Clinton administration but from what I saw, that might be a changing folks

 Several players stood out on this squad and with no one over 5'8 on their roster, what they did was even more remarkable. Special S/O to Tianna Robertson, I met her at the EXPO and she showed some breakout signs as well as her teammates who are all from the 2016 and 2017 classes