Tuesday, August 19, 2014

'16 Tapps explosion still booming



Cy Ranch is going to be in the mix, well provided everyone stays healthy and that's a disclaimer I add each year because when a "key" player goes down, that lock can't be opened all the time. Under The Radar star Rachel Tapps has experienced nagging injuries in her first two seasons at Cy Ranch however I knew she was legit the first time I saw her. I've touted her as being one of the top defensive players in her class but the raves she received from her offense over the past summer enabled her to receive several offers as she enters her junior season. I took a picture of Tapps blocking a shot in San Antonio, well actually it was the bottom of her shoe and if you get that, you understand what type of athleticism this young lady has and don't surprised if the Mustangs will be riding off into the sunset, aka state tournament