Tuesday, July 7, 2015

'18 Jessica Murcer speeding up rankings #UnderTheRadar


The picture tells it all as talented '18 point guard is simply over the top, I saw that at Prime Time Nationals last season watching from atop and afar. Well actually all I saw was this blur anticipating passes and outrunning everyone for layups or blowing by defenders from everywhere on the floor. I packed up my camera and cookies and went downstairs because I just didn't believe what I was seeing

I go downstairs and I'm her drop a 20 and then 25 footer and then hit 30 plus footer at the buzzer and I was simply blown away and the various stories sort of tell the tale on the talented Oklahoma Stars 16U star who will be in Chicago at the TOC and if SJC tells you something, you might want to take a look

Read more