Sunday, July 5, 2015

'17 Marissa Banfield one of top PGs in TX #UnderTheRadar


One thing you need to know is that I'm no magician when it comes to evaluating players, I mean no sleight of hand tricks, no cloak dagger stuff to mislead you on social media, I can't even count cards but I can count the times I've wrong about players, ZERO, so maybe I do have some magic after all. You can definitely count on magic with Marissa Banfield, she simply is a prototype point guard that can run a team, control the tempo and make the right decisions but she can also take over games. I've watched this young lady since she was under 10, the first thing that caught my eye was how poised she was against players, some three years older

Over the years I've watched her expand her game, she can take defenders of the dribble and finish with contact or just stop and pop from just about anywhere. Can she shoot the long ball? I caught her a few weeks ago at the Rice Camp and I watched her drop 8 threes in a row from various angles and I'm talking about catching and shooting. Coaches you need to get on the BANwagon on this talented player starting off July with AD Elite at the Super 64

Read more