Friday, July 3, 2015

'16 sharpshooter O'Connell hitting stride for the ride #UnderTheRadar


Time and time again, I catch players prior to their HS career and I just know that something special is going to happen and with Lauren O'Connell, simply by watching her mannerisms at a young age, I simply knew she was going to create some problems for defenders. I saw her multiple times at St Agnes during the school season as well as with her Cy Fair Premier club team and her ability to shoot the long ball is there with the top players in Texas


Most recently, Lauren was dropping them from everywhere at the HBU Camp and showed me she was not only ready for July but ready to do some damage. She'll start off at the Super 64, here are some of the stories I've written about her and check out the video read more