Saturday, July 4, 2015

'16 Angela Wadley is ready for July spotlight #UnderTheRadar


Biology was one of my favorite subjects and although I hated cutting frogs, it enabled me to be to be good at dissecting and one thing I can do is dissect someone's game so I knew I had seen Angela Wadley play, her physique and range definitely was something I remembered as well as her "old school" mentality of getting after it on the court, something that has somehow lost it's luster over the years with the abundance of those bringing change

I saw Wadley with Spring HS a couple of years ago, she's now ready for her senior season at College Park but academically she's more than college ready with grades and scores off the chart and speaking of scores off the chart, she'll be lighting it up with Texas Elite Adipure starting off at the Super 64