Sunday, July 5, 2015

'17 Bianca Hernandez continues to shine bright with Stars #UnderTheRadar


I love this picture of Bianca Hernandez and being that great storyteller that I am, here's one that sort of sets the stage. Hernandez had just put her San Antonio Stars team on her back down the stretch to force an overtime and went completely off during the overtime to help seal the victory, this was two years ago and it's funny I remember that but not what I had for breakfast today. Well Hernandez chose to stay and watch who they were playing against next and the numerous conversations I've had with her about the game just blows me away because she truly get's it

She can shoot the long ball but over the past two seasons she's added much more and if you need her to run the one, she can do that pretty good and I'm talking "against heat"  and here's another saying, "it's not what you do, it's who you do it against". Well she and the Stars are ready for triple digit heat as they crank it up in the Super 64