Sunday, July 5, 2015

'16 Eryka Sidney is one of the STEALS in Texas #UnderTheRadar



One thing I always say is that "the game starts at the one" and over the years I have had a chance to watch some very talented point guards throughout the state, even before the turn of the century, so I king of know where the bar has been set, not only at the PG spot but with players in general and when I saw Eryka Sidney back in middle school, I knew she had some weapons that you simply couldn't teach. Ball handling, court vision, long range, mid range, she home on the range once she steps on the court but the thing I enjoy watching about her is that she understands how to make her teammates better yet she can also take over a game when needed

Offers are coming in left and right for this talented guards and she'll crank it up tomorrow with the Houston Insiders at the Super 64 before heading to part 2 of the Big State Flava Jam