Friday, July 3, 2015

'16 Maci Forsythe adds to Lady Big Dogs bite #UnderTheRadar


It was a hit song many years ago called "You Don't Have To Be A Star" and after the title was song, the next verse was to be in my show and implement that into to how and where I observe talent at. The Lady Big Dogs showed me years ago they had some talented players and watching Maci Forsythe to grow and add things to her game sold me even more on her ability and desire to be the best she can be and it's certainly paid off for her an her team. Can she shoot it? Yeah but that's never been a problem, more muscle has been added, she can score off the dribble taking contact and she can also run a team if you need that, oh yeah, defense is way up and to that off, she'll be way up 45N to start off July first at the Super 64 and then at Big State Flava pt2

Here are some of the articles I've put together on this talented young lady

Read more