Friday, July 3, 2015

'16 Frankhouser ready for road trips #UnderTheRadar



It's always good to have players that can shoot the long ball and Alex Frankhouser showed me she could do that with her Friendswood HS team a few years ago;As a sophomore, I was impressed by how poised she was being in the heat against some of the top players in the area and not missing a beat as she helped lead her Mustangs team to a regional Final 4 and after leading the  team in  scoring and rebounding this season, the Mustangs made another impressive run to the playoffs



I loved watching her shoot when I first saw her simply because of her accuracy and how quickly she gets her shot off, I made a comment about watching her drop a couple of threes, going to get a bottle of water and she dropped another pair, well I've seen players catch the ball and are still winding up after I leave and come back with water. If you know me, you know I love throwing analogies at you just to paint a picture but Frankhouser is a 5'10 guard that can shoot the lights out, rebound and defend, that says a lot and when you throw in the fact that I love her IQ on the court, I wasn't surprised at her 3.9 on a 4.0 off the court




I can sit here and write all day however the video below will give you a glimpse of this talented player who cranks it up in the Super 64 next week with Texas Elite Adipure. College coaches please check your inboxes for not only this young lady who is a D1 lock but many other Under The Radar players you may not know about