Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Advantage Levings sister at Battle at the Boro #UnderTheRadar



Let me just say that both Kendra and Kaitlyn Levings are D1 locks, '18 Kendra is almost at the magic number, she's strong and physical and can simply shoot the lights out while '20 Kaitlyn can score from anywhere on the floor, she's long and athletic and is a triple double, wait, quadruple double waiting to happen because she can handle it and sees the floor

I haven't seen as much of Kendra as I have Kaitlyn been you have size and shoot and I'm talking about catching and shooting folks, not catch it, let me change battery in cameras and then shoot it, well college coaches are going to be all over this young lady. Kaitlyn, well they're over her now and right after I dropped a video and described what I had seen, heavy hitters jumped on board immediately

Even though I do consider myself a genius at this stuff, these two were easy especially since they're young and they are part of the reason why I'm going regional next season, I love seeing players play the game the way it is supposed to be played. Catch Kendra on Oklahoma Swarm-Musselman and Kaitlyn on Oklahoma Swarm 2020 but trust me, you don't need 20/20 to see what I'm telling you