Friday, July 3, 2015

'16 Maille Jones starts it off in Battle at the Boro #UnderTheRadar


This story is funny in a way, I spoke with Mailee Jones dad about his daughter and I had to see her and boy I was glad I did. I had an older daughter that a club coach wanted on his team when she was in the 8th grade and I told him I wanted my 6th grader to play on the same team. This guy never saw the 6th grader play but he told me he doesn't listen to parents, so that took care of that for me and if you follow what that 6th grader wound up accomplishing, well I always listen to an extent. The San Antonio Reagan star's video gives you a glimpse






Jones blew me away after a couple of minutes when I first saw her, she's physical on both ends, ran the one with ease but can just simply shoot the lights out and I have personally seen her drop threes to win games at the buzzer 3 or 4 times  out of the I guess 10 or 12 games I've watched her play with her Shooting For Success club team which will be in Tennessee for Battle at the Boro but here are some of the stories I've dropped on this talented player who's a mid to BCS read more