Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Trimble Tech and Frisco Liberty only Texas teams left #smclassic


The thing about hearing people say things you've already said years ago still brings a smile to my face and as surprised as I am that Trimble Tech has made it to the Sandra Meadows Classic F-4, am I really surprised, well not so much if you read more

I liked Lakendra Bassett as a freshman and Karrington Brown not long after and the Dynamic Duo along with Jasmine Minter have been on a tear after three games. Here's the deal, they play Conway (AR) today at 10:30 so I'm torn between watching some of their players I'm all too familiar with, Jordan Danberry, Kianna Speight and Alexis Tolefree link to previous stories can be seen by clicking on their names, or heading over to see a district showdown between Cy Woods and Cy Fair






News alert!!!!  I used the title "Tole ain't Free" numerous times, well neither was this $17.95 I dropped on sportsgram.net to watch the #smclassic but I can go back and watch the game archived so yes I will see the district showdown. Frisco Liberty plays McEachern (GA) featuring T'ea "SUPER" Cooper in what could wind up being the first out of state final which would produce only the third non Texas team to win it, where else you can get this info, well here if you look read more


TOURNAMENT BRACKET