Sunday, December 28, 2014

Brazosport Holiday Classic offers mix


I glanced at tomorrow's games on chron.com and saw that the Brazosport Holiday Classic was going on however I just wanted to make sure I was on the right path and although it wasn't easy to find the bracket, I actually did

BRAZOSPORT HOLIDAY CLASSIC

Like the Barbers Hill event, this is a boy's and girl's tournament with alternating games going on so if you want to see that type of action, you have a couple of not too far events to choose from



One thing I'm certainly sure of is that will be plenty of next level talent at both events and Brazosport's Jaz Harris is one of the top 2016 players in Texas, no question about that one while Martina Rawls is arguably one of the top unsigned seniors in the state. Harris is simply phenomenal and at 5'9 she can almost dunk while my first impression of Rawls three years ago was a female baby Barkley because she simply gets it done and nothing has changed