Monday, December 1, 2014

Texas continues to #HookEm ealy as top prospect commits



Deauzya Richards is the latest young star to commit to Texas and after their impressive victory against Tennessee on yesterday which follows an impressive West Coast trip which saw them defeat both Stanford and UCLA, head coach Karen Aston is beaming because the Longhorns are definitely back. I asked DiDi why she chose Texas and she responded "It's close to home"

The eloquent young star then does what she normally does when I ask her a question and she gave me positive reasons on why and they were "I've always had a good vibe at Texas. Just being with the coaches and players make me feel at home and that's how I want to be when I go to college. I don't want to be uncomfortable when I get to my team and I'm proud to say I'm a Longhorn"

Richards is ranked as high as #2 in the 2017 class and let me do a little hashtag #IToldYouSoYearsAgo