Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Scott in good company at #HoopAHolicsCamp


I had a chance to see London without leaving Texas however I'm already sold on London Scott's ability after seeing her briefly this past club season. The 2018 Scott was one of the many standouts in attendance at the HoopAHolics Camp and I'll be bringing you not only a Tip Sheet but the ever so important GPR Watchlist. Notice the players surrounding London, Kyra Lambert (Duke) and Japreece Dean (Texas Tech) who are both among the top 2015 players in Texas, Lambert also is in the mix for MDAA consideration. On the back row you see the 2016  Dynamic Duo from Richardson, Dorian Branch and Arleighsha McElroy, who also happen to be among the states top players so a big S/O to those young ladies for helping out at the camp as well

Stay tuned, you know how I roll and once I start...................