Friday, December 19, 2014

Hoyas duo show more improvement #HoopAHolicsCamp


Two South Texas Hoyas were on hand for the HoopAHolics Camp, Ta'Niya Jackson and Sarah Gwin, both from the 2019 class. I think the best way for me to describe Jackson is that she's a highlight waiting to happen. She's blessed with speed and I'm talking speed with the ball and the scary part is that she's nowhere near her peak. She has taken her offensive game to another level and the defense is just consistent pressure waiting to come at you.

I said at the start of the club season if I had to pick a Most Improved team, Gwin would definitely be on it and if I had to do one player, after watching the HoopAHolics video, she would definitely be on the short list. She was always skilled but the speed and aggressiveness, coupled with her confidence let's her know she's in the mix. Great finishes and baskets in the highlight video for both yet neither are anywhere near finished



VIDEO