Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Katy ISD Tournament first eight

Corpus Christi Carroll and Austin Anderson are a couple of out of town teams that I know little about however I do know Anderson's Kennedy Harris is a player that can simply take games over. Carroll plays an improved Cy Ridge squad while Anderson goes against an explosive Klein Collins squad featuring HBU commit Rexesha Hollis. I haven't seen Katy Taylor yet, I know Samantha Roach and Kianna Hartfield-Mills are their go to players however freshman Macy Ray has been getting it done baesed on the box scores, They help open it up against Episcopal featuring Quatera Limbrick while one of the best opening match ups will be Cy Falls vs Klein Forest

Falls looked real good in the SBISD Tournament but has been hit by injuries however one thing is for certain, JoAnne Taylor is one of the top freshmen in the state, add one of these to that !I have no idea who will be coming out of this pod but I do know I'll be at Katy Taylor all day Thursday and back at the Merrell Center on Saturday

Here is the KISD bracket