Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Atascocita regroups against Cy Falls


Atascocita was the team I picked to win The Katy Classic however they were knocked out in the quarterfinals by Cinco Ranch and only beat The Woodlands and Katy Taylor by 8 each and this is one of the teams I had in my area Top 5. In a way, that's a good thing because I always say I hate blowouts and love to be surprised which is what will make this seasons playoffs so interesting . Nevertheless, The Taz didn't win the Katy Classic or even make the Final 4 however they did defeat the Katy Classic winner Cy Falls 73-52. Let me add a couple of things in there, Qay Cleveland and Jae Branch did get hurt in the fourth quarter, they finished with 14 and 22 respectively however The Shae Moore was on fire with 25 followed by Aimee Brown (13) and Anacia Wilkinson (10)

BOX