Thursday, December 18, 2014

Mass sisters explode at #HoopAHolicsCamp



Okay I'm changing this up on my HoopAHolics Camp coverage to try and make sure I get as many players I can and after watching the video, cross referencing and wondering did I really see that, I'm just working my way back from session two. My first glimpse of the Mass sisters came at last seasons HAH Camp and what really caught my eye back then was their energy and athleticism. I did see bits and pieces of the young ladies over the summer however looking at them in game situation from the camp shows what hard work will do if you apply yourself



Both are explosive, can finish and have speed but what I'm also seeing is '20 Ceyenne creating more and with everything else she has going, this young lady will be hard to handle. '19 Charlene is just overpowering on both ends, she punishes on defense and let me say this, when you understand the concept of playing the passing lanes at this age, couple with her speed, that spells buckets galore on the other end. I also liked the way the young ladies saw the open floor as they joined an enormous cast of campers with a high basketball IQ