Sunday, December 28, 2014

Area teams ready to compete up north


This will be the first Sandra Meadows Tournament I've missed since 2006 and Mansfield Rotary since 2008, later today I'll become a father-in-law so I'm totally excited.I'll catch Sandra Meadows online, several teams from the area will be in attendance including my GPR Top 15 Westbury Christian, Atascocita, Manvel, Hightower and Westside. Westside is coming off one of the biggest upsets in the area, a huge victory over Barbers Hill a couple of weeks ago and was the first area team to win Sandra Meadows back in 2006, my daughter's senior year and she was MVP of the event. Hightower won it 2010 and that same season Westbury Christian was the runner-up


Sandra Meadows is offering live streaming of the arena games so I'll be taking a look for sure but here are the links to both tournaments and of course PassThaBall will be on hand for the Metroplex Trifecta which includes the DISD Tournament. Kincaid, Fort Bend Bush and College Park are participating in the Mansfield event


SANDRA MEADOWS

MANSFIELD ROTARY

PASSTHABALL