Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tory Jacobs says Big 10 next stop

Tory Jacobs is one of the young ladies that I can identify with in so many way. When I first decided to start covering GBB, I was in College Station covering a Ganon Baker Camp and Jacobs was one of the first young unknowns, well at least to me, I spotted certain things in. She was strong for her age and had good skills but the way she absorbed whatever was being told to her sold me


I'm not the only one that was sold as numerous colleges extended this young lady a scholarship offer  however Minnesota was the one she chose, so add the Big Ten to her already impressive resume which includes a state title


I had a chance to ask Tory's mom Sheryce what contributed to her exciting daughter's decision and she said "Tory liked the high academic standards of the university. She believes Coach Borton and Coach Loyd can elevate her game to the next level and help her compete at a high level in the Big 10."

There it is!!!!!