Monday, June 17, 2013

DFW Elite Houston Capra has even more stars shining at #TJShowcase

The amazing part about this is that I watch some of these young players and I think back to when my daughters were around their ages and just continue to be amazed how time flies. Brooke McCarty and Brentney Branch were energetic young stars who are about to or just graduated from high school and before you know it, this young group of DFW Elite Houston 2019 players will be gone as well.





They picked up another championship at the Tyrone Johnson Showcase as that inside presence of Alecia Whyte, Elizabeth Scott and Amanda Ferry are just overpowering at their age and it's hard to contain these gifted young players that stand close or have passed that magic number of 6'0. This is a very talented team and the more I see them, the more I'm impressed in fact a kid that cracks e up off the court and is simply a silent assassin on it is next on the Tip Sheet and trust me Halle Jones is going to be huge