Thursday, June 27, 2013

Lady Vols turn up noise at College Prep Challenge


If you want to find talent, Texas is a perfect state to build programs and when I saw talent is everywhere, I say it for a reason because the College Prep Challenge hosted by Prime Time gave me even more looks at players I hadn't seen that may have gone unnoticed and the Texas Lady Vols was one of the countless teams with many more than adequate players who simply knew, understood and could play the game

Taylor Herrera was simply everywhere and her ball handling went well with her knowledge of the game as she made things happen and I'm talking positive. Emily Brandon and Elizabeth Pack are almost at the magic number and with their upside, not to mention both are 2016's, I'm looking forward to watching their progression. Rhiana Michau not only handled the ball well but attacked even better.

Caylin Edwards showed she could score from 10-15 feet, while Hannah Clark finished and handled the ball with either hand in traffic. Clark and her Rockwall teammate Ellan Baker, were missing when I saw the school team play and I was told that both could play, yes they can. Baker was so impressive, she made the Tip Sheet

Read more