Thursday, June 20, 2013

Prime Time Showdown coming should be DYNOMITE


Before I cover an event, I always check out the schedule to see potential can't misses and boy oh boy did I spot one. Cy Fair Nike-AC will be playing the Arlington Swoosh in a Saturday evening game, both teams are loaded with next level talent from 2017 class, both have players that have made both my Full Court and GPR Tip Sheets but even more importantly is both teams have an abundance of players that are going to be not only stars for their various high school teams but the colleges they play with as well as we're talking about  a whole lot of kids that won't have to pay for school


Tia Wright and Chennedy Carter have made Tip Sheets on both but they aren't the only "playas" on their respective teams so expect more from these high energy teams as I'll be a tweeting away as both teams are playing in the top division

SCHEDULE