Monday, June 17, 2013

If you're in a hurry don't miss the Xpress


'15 Jordana Porter


I've been talking about Kyra Lambert for what seems like an eternity and she's made a Tip Sheet twice this year but her performance against the kind of heat that she was up against couldn't keep her off this time, Full Court, as she was on fire for Team Xpress. Kala Green wasn't their to give me any of the highlights I've grown to anticipate each time she touches the ball. Erica Sanders and Japreece Dean made believers out of me in school season and have done nothing but elevate their status over the club season and lookie hear what I found over the weekend


'15 Anja Martin


Jordana Porter did a little bit of everything over the weekend as the 5'11 forward rebounded strong and hit the midrange consistently and made good decision on defense for Xpress as they simply went at it against everyone they played. Anja Martin added even more fuel to the fire, catch her later on the GPR Tip Sheet